Professional liability insurance
The purpose of Professional Liability is to guarantee the services provided by each professional.
It is a broad category that includes insurance of individuals or legal entities with specific professional activities but also in the everyday life of an individual.
Indicatively, the sectors targeted are:
– Physiotherapy Centers / Physiotherapists
– Accountants – Certified Accountants – Auditors of accounting offices
– Lawyers, Notaries, Law Offices
– Insurance Ombudsmen
– Property Management Companies
– Engineers – Scholars
– Experts, Estimators
– Certification & Control Bodies
– Elevator maintainers